The risk assessment of the privacy management system is aimed to identify the status of the company’s compliance with the current legislation related to the personal data protection. Through the conduction of interviews with the managers of the different company’s departments, the documentation related to the following will be collected and analysed:
– policy and procedures
– Organizational structure of privacy (Data processor and persons in charge) with appointment and designation documents
– Data subjects’ information notes
– Contractual clauses for data transfer to third parties
– Performed data processing and the type of processed data
– Minimum and suitable physical and logical security measures
– Data processing that foresee a notification to the Data Protection Authority
– Specific issues related to your business target and objectives.
Possible areas for improvement and deficiencies in your management system will be identified and an adjustment plan in compliance with the current legislation will be provided. Moreover, indications about the European Regulation 2016/679, related to the natural persons protection regarding the personal data processing and their free circulation, will be provided in order to avoid being unprepared on May 25th 2018, when that regulation will be applicable.
AGM Solutions offers consulting services to carry out risk assessment of the company’s privacy system management.